Why own a Vast franchise?
The Vast name is synonymous with quality, handcrafted and upcycled furniture throughout Australia and New Zealand. We’re passionate about creating unique furniture that lasts a lifetime and becomes the backdrop to the moments in our customers lives.
Vast Founder and Director, Ross Clayton opened the first Vast store in Coffs Harbour in 1999 and it was an instant success. Since then Vast has opened in 25 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Take an inside look into a Vast Showroom with Founder Ross Clayton
- Complete our expression of interest form.
- We will give you a call to discuss your preferred location & your interest in becoming a Franchisee.
- We will set a time for a video call with our General Manager and one of Vast’s Directors.
- If successful we will issue you a confidentiality agreement and arrange to meet face to face at your closest capital city store.
- If everyone is happy you will then need to complete our comprehensive franchise application form along with a $2,200 fully-refundable deposit.
- We will then review your application and if successful you will receive an example franchise agreement and disclosure document.
- From there it’s just one last panel interview with the Directors of Vast.
- Then the fun starts! Site location, business registration and planning your first order of stock. Along with everything else needed to setup your very own Vast showroom.
- You have now joined the family!